Pick an avatar, calibrate it, and enable any extra features that you may want.
You can find all the avatars available to you in the LIV overlay's Avatar tab, as well as a bunch of toggle options. Select your avatar.
The next step is to calibrate your avatar.
1. Click on Calibrate T-pose and follow the instructions.
2. Click OK when prompted to save. If your calibration doesn't turn out well with the
T-pose, click on Edit calibration and try out manual calibration.
If your avatar supports eye animations, lip sync, and/or finger tracking, you can enable those features in the left part of the interface options.
- My avatar is hunching over/crouching/standing on its toes
- LIV's Virtual Camera is attached to your controller; Your controller is stuck on the floor; You cannot calibrate due to our SteamVR driver not starting
- The LIV output window is black; The LIV calibration screen is black in the headset