Fix 1: Make sure you have set the role for the LIV Virtual Camera (Tracker) to disabled.
SteamVR desktop dashboard -> Devices -> Manage Vive Trackers.
Fix 2: Make sure SteamVR isn't launching in safe mode (generally caused by outdated SteamVR plugins) and that your Add-Ons aren't disabled.
SteamVR desktop dashboard -> Settings -> Startup/Shutdown -> Show Advanced Settings (bottom left) -> Manage Add-Ons. "00liv_virtualcamera" needs to be on.
Fix 3: Uninstall Natural Locomotion if you have it on your system. Natural Locomotion is incompatible with LIV due to it interfering with device tracking.
Here's how to remove Natural Locomotion completely:
- Close LIV and SteamVR
- Press Win+R, then paste %localappdata%\openvr
- Open the openvrpaths.vrpath file with Notepad
- Remove the entire line referencing the Natural Locomotion driver:
- Save the file (make sure you get the comma at the end of the previous line, if there is one)
- Reboot SteamVR and LIV and test it out!
Fix 4: For Beat Saber specifically, make sure that you do not have the DynamicOpenVR mod installed.