Mixed Reality tracked/moveable camera
- Pair your tracker in SteamVR
- Launch the LIV desktop app Mixed Reality Capture > Start PCVR Mixed Reality Capture
- After creating your camera profile click Edit > Calibration
- In the Tracker drop down menu select your tracker
Note: The camera must stay stationary before and during calibration.
Next you can calibrate your camera as usual
TIP: Make sure to securely fasten the tracker and camera together, any movement will cause your calibration to mess up.
- Pairing your trackers for Full Body Tracking or tracked camera
- How to pair SteamVR devices to avoid binding conflicts