During the app's beta phase, you can record using the iOS screen recording feature to capture your LIV.tv content.
How to record your screen
From Apple Support
- With iOS 14 or later, go to Settings > Control Center and tap More Controls (or tap Customize Controls if you have iOS 13 or earlier), then tap the Add button next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone or on your iPad.
- Touch and hold the gray Record button , then tap Microphone.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone or on your iPad, then tap the red Record button . Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.
How to share your videos
To share, simply select the video in your Photos app and tap the share button in the bottom left corner, then select the desired platform or app of your choice.