Keep in mind, Quest-on-PC is still in beta and some steps are subject to change.
- Launch the LIV app from Steam (This is what the main menu of the app looks like)
- Click "LAUNCH QUEST BETA"
- Select Your Camera
- Select your camera resolution/fps here
- Here you can adjust keying or toggle segmentive (no green screen needed when using segmenitive)
- Segmentive key toggle
Download LIV Connect on your Quest 1 or Quest 2 from the Oculus Quest store HERE
Your PC and Quest need to be on the same network. A 5GHz WiFi is recommended.
- Open LIV Connect on your Quest and let it connect to continue on with calibration
- Calibration (click FROM DESKTOP to begin calibration)
- Bring your controller all the way up to the lens of the camera as showcased below, then press Trigger. (You can use the trigger or the ring here as long as you are using the same thing on each +)
- For step 2 and 3, move as far back into your play space as you can, then repeat the clicks in each corner using the same alignment logic.
- Save your calibration
- Close LIV Connect on the Quest