You've setup a camera profile and calibrated. Now all that's left is to enter the matrix.
- Click on Capture in the left tab to open up the capture page.
- In the game drop-down, select your LIV-eligible game.
- In Target Resolution, select the resolution at which you want LIV to render the avatar camera.
- Click on Sync & Launch to... sync the game to our compositor and launch it!
- Your Avatar feed will show up in the LIV Output window. This is the window that you want to be capturing with your broadcasting/recording software.
"-vrmode openvr" to the game's launch options on Steam, as shown in the video below.
LIV Supported games are games that have the LIV SDK integrated and are fully supported.
Legacy Supported games are games that don't have our SDK, but may be supported through a legacy implementation of mixed reality.
If you find that a game that should be supported is broken, please let us know on Discord!